- Gaming ArmorPower
– Hi-Density Power Connectors (24 pin and 8 pin)
– 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
– 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
– Intel® LAN
– 2oz Copper PCB
– Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 5
- Unique FeatureASRock USB 3.1 Gen2
– ASRock USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s)
– ASRock USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s)
ASRock Super Alloy
– Premium Power Choke
– Dual-N MOSFET
– Nichicon 12K Black Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
– Matte Black PCB
– High Density Glass Fabric PCB
– 2oz Copper PCB
Intel® 802.11ac WiFi
ASRock Steel Slots
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- CPU– Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen Series CPUs (Summit Ridge, Raven Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge)
– Digi Power design
– 8 Power Phase design
– Supports 105W Water Cooling (Pinnacle Ridge); Supports 95W Water Cooling (Summit Ridge); Supports 65W Water Cooling (Raven Ridge)
- Chipset– AMD Promontory X470
- Memory– Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
– 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge) support DDR4 3466+(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933/2667/2400/2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Summit Ridge) support DDR4 3466+(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2667/2400/2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Raven Ridge) support DDR4 3466+(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2667/2400/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
– Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB**
– 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots*For Ryzen Series CPUs (Raven Ridge), ECC is only supported with PRO CPUs.
Please refer to below table for DDR4 UDIMM maximum frequency support.
Ryzen Series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge):
UDIMM Memory Slot Frequency(MHZ) A1 B1 – SR 2993 SR – 2993 – DR 2400 DR – 2400 SR SR 2993 DR DR 2400
Ryzen Series CPUs (Summit Ridge):
UDIMM Memory Slot Frequency(MHZ) A1 B1 – SR 2667 SR – 2667 – DR 2667 DR – 2667 SR SR 2667 DR DR 2667
Ryzen Series CPUs (Raven Ridge):
UDIMM Memory Slot Frequency(MHZ) A1 B1 – SR 2933 SR – 2933 – DR 2667 DR – 2667 SR SR 2667 DR DR 2400
SR: Single rank DIMM, 1Rx4 or 1Rx8 on DIMM module label
DR: Dual rank DIMM, 2Rx4 or 2Rx8 on DIMM module label
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- BIOS– 256Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
– Supports “Plug and Play”
– ACPI 5.1 compliance wake up events
– Supports jumperfree
– SMBIOS 2.3 support
– CPU, VCORE_NB, DRAM, VPPM, PCH 1.05V, +1.8V, VDDP, PROM 2.5V, Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Graphics– Integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU*
– DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0
– Max. shared memory 4GB
– Dual graphics output: support HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 ports by independent display controllers
– Supports HDMI 2.0 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 60Hz
– Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 60Hz
– Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.0 Port (Compliant HDMI 2.0 monitor is required)
– Supports HDCP with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
– Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports*Actual support may vary by CPU
- Audio– 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
– Premium Blu-ray Audio support
– Supports Surge Protection
– Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
– 120dB SNR DAC with Differential Amplifier
– Pure Power-In
– Direct Drive Technology
– PCB Isolate Shielding
– Impedance Sensing on Rear Out port
– Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
– Gold Audio Jacks
– 15μ Gold Audio Connector
– Supports Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 5
- LAN– Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
– GigaLAN Intel® I211AT
– Supports Wake-On-LAN
– Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
– Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
– Supports PXE
- Wireless LAN– Intel® 802.11ac WiFi Module
– Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
– Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz)
– Supports high speed wireless connections up to 1733Mbps
– 2 antennas to support 2 (Transmit) x 2 (Receive) diversity technology
– Supports Bluetooth 5.0 + High speed class II
– Supports MU-MIMO
- SlotsAMD Ryzen series CPUs (Summit Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge)
– 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)*
AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Raven Ridge)
– 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x8 mode)*
– 1 x Vertical M.2 Socket (Key E) with the bundled WiFi-802.11ac module (on the rear I/O)
– 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)*Supports PCIe riser cards to extend one x16 slot to two x8 slots if you install AMD Ryzen series CPUs
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- Storage– 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
– 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s) (with Summit Ridge, Raven Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge)**Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- Connector– 1 x LPC Header
– 1 x AMD Fan LED Header*
– 1 x Addressable LED Header**
– 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)***
– 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (4-pin)****
– 1 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*****
– 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
– 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
– 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector (15μ Gold Audio Connector)
– 1 x AMD LED Fan USB Header
– 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)*The AMD Fan LED Header supports LED strips of maximum load of 3A (36W) and length up to 2.5M.
**Supports in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip
***The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
****The Chassis Fan Connector supports the chassis fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
*****The Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connector supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
CHA_FAN1/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
- Rear Panel I/O– 2 x Antenna Ports
– 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
– 1 x HDMI Port
– 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
– 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
– 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)*
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
– HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone (Gold Audio Jacks)*1 x Fatal1ty Mouse Port (USB 2.0) is included
- Software and UEFISoftware
– ASRock F-Stream
– ASRock Polychrome RGB
– ASRock Key Master
– ASRock XFast LAN
– ASRock Full HD UEFI
– ASRock Instant Flash
– ASRock Easy RAID Installer*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Support CD– Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Accessories– Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
– 2 x SATA Data Cables
– 1 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antenna
– 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
- Hardware Monitor– Temperature Sensing: CPU, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Fan Tachometer: CPU, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
- Form Factor– Mini-ITX Form Factor: 6.7-in x 6.7-in, 17.0 cm x 17.0 cm
– 2oz Copper PCB
- OS– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit
- Certifications– FCC, CE
– ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.1 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.1 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
Dual-Stack MOSFET (DSM) is another innovative MOSFETs design by ASRock. The silicon die area is increased by stacking two dies into one MOSFET. The larger the die area, the lower Rds(on). Compared to traditional discrete MOSFET, DSM with larger die area provides extreme lower Rds(on) 1.2 mΩ, so the power supply for the CPU Vcore is more efficient.
Supreme 12K black capacitors with lifespans of at least 12,000 hours. Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, ASRock applied Nichicon 12K Black Caps that offer 20% longer lifespans and provide more stability and reliability.
A new mysterious matte black and copper color scheme to match the prestigious components on ASRock’s high-end motherboards.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, 2oz Copper PCB delivers lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
Allows ASRock to be your most trustworthy ally, providing both hardware and software support.
● Hi-Density Power Connector
● 15μ Gold Contact
● 15μ Gold Contact
● Intel® LAN
● 2oz Copper PCB
● Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 5
The advanced PCI-E Steel Slots packed with solid cover that prevent any signal interference with graphics cards. It also ensures the heavy graphics cards to be well-installed in the PCI-E slots safely.
Consists of two major features, Sniper Key and Macro Key. It enhances your mouse and keyboard with customizable macros, sniper modes, key repeat rates and repeat delay.
F-Stream is Fatal1ty’s multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities.
After plugging a USB mouse into the Fatal1ty Mouse Port and running F-Stream, gamers can choose their own preferred mouse polling rate from 125 Hz to 1000 Hz.
This is not only a standard CPU fan header, but also supports water pumps! This header provides a maximum of 1.5A power for supporting the most popular water pumps. User also can adjust the voltage of water pump to get higher cooling performance with lower noise.
Everything will wear off in time, but gold looks better! Gold audio jack provides stable sound transmission!
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.