- CPUAMD Socket FM2+ Athlon™/A- Series Processors
Supports CPU up to 4 cores
Supports AMD® Turbo Core 3.0 Technology
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- ChipsetAMD A68H FCH (Bolton D2H)
- Memori2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR3 2400(O.C.)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Support AMD Memory Profile (AMP) memory
* Refer to www.asus.com or user manual for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* The Max. 32GB memory capacity can be supported with DIMMs of 16GB (or above). ASUS will update QVL once the DIMMs are available on the market.
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Due to OS limitation, when installing total memory of 4GB capacity or more, Windows® 32-bit operation system may only recognize less than 3GB. Install a 64-bit Windows® OS when you want to install 4GB or more memory on the motherboard.
- GrafisIntegrated AMD Radeon™ R/HD8000/HD7000 Series Graphics in the A-Series APU
Dukungan output Multi-VGA : DVI/RGB port
– Mendukung DVI dengan resolusi maks. 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
– Mendukung RGB dengan resolusi maks. 1920 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB
AMD® Dual Graphics technology support *1
- Slot Ekspansi1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 *2
1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
1 x PCI
- StorageAMD A68H FCH (Bolton D2H) chipset :
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray
Support Raid 0, 1, 10, JBOD
- LANRealtek® 8111GR, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- AudioRealtek® ALC887-VD 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC *3
– Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
– Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
– Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
– Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Port USBAMD A68H FCH (Bolton D2H) chipset :
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, black, 4 at mid-board)
AMD A68H FCH (Bolton D2H) chipset :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at back panel, )
- Fitur-Fitur KhususASUS EPU :
ASUS Exclusive Features :
– AI Suite 3
– Ai Charger
– ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface
– USB 3.0 Boost
– Disk Unlocker
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
– Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution
– ASUS Fan Xpert
ASUS EZ DIY :
– ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
– ASUS EZ Flash 2
– ASUS MyLogo 2
– Push Notice
ASUS Q-Design :
– ASUS Q-Slot
- Operating System SupportWindows® 8.1 , 32bit/64bit
Windows® 8 , 32bit/64bit
Windows® 7 , 32bit/64bit
Windows® XP , 32bit
- Port I/O Belakang1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x DVI
1 x D-Sub
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
2 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
- I/O Internal2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x TPM connector(s)
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x Internal speaker connector(s)
1 x System panel(s)
- AksesoriUser’s manual
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x Supporting DVD
- BIOS64 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI2.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 4.0a, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 2, ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3, My Favorites, Quick Note, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, F3 Shortcut functions and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- Disc PendukungDrivers
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- Form FactormATX Form Factor
8.9 inch x 7.0 inch ( 22.6 cm x 18.0 cm )
- Catatan*1: Refer to http://www.amd.com/us/products/technologies/dual-graphics/Pages/dual-graphics.aspx#3 for the discrete GPUs which support Dual Graphics technology.
*2: Only FM2+ Processors can support PCIe3.0.
*3: Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support an 8-channel audio output.
graphics cards and more.
We are the world’s biggest motherboard manufacturer, and renowned our design thinking that revolves around users – just like you. Our engineers employ exacting standards to guarantee quality throughout the product’s life, choosing the finest components for real-world protection. Our motherboards are proven to be compatible with more than 1,000 components and devices, and undergo a minimum of 7,000 hours of strict validation. That gives you the peace of mind of knowing that ASUS motherboards are fit for all environments and applications. To build your PC with the best foundations, build it with an ASUS motherboard.
Our be-the-best ethos underscores the choice of every single component that goes into your ASUS motherboard. We focus relentlessly on quality to ensure long-term system reliability and performance.
- Precise digital power control with ASUS DIGI+ VRMVoltage regulator modules (VRMs) are among the most essential motherboard components. A good VRM intelligently delivers CPU power based on actual needs at any given time. ASUS was first with digital power design featuring faster sensing and response to deliver precise CPU power on demand. This great accuracy reduces energy waste and of course improves system stability thanks to more consistent delivery.
- Enhanced DRAM overcurrent protectionOnboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of both your system and connected device.
- Stainless-steel back I/O that lasts 3X longerASUS motherboard back I/O panels are made from strong and corrosion-resistant stainless steel, which is bonded with a thin layer of chromium oxide to enhance anti-corrosive properties. Passing 72-hour spray salt endurance tests, ASUS stainless steel back I/O panels have a lifespan that’s three times (3X) longer compared to ordinary panels.
- ESD Guards for protection from electrostatic dischargeElectrostatic discharge (ESD) can happen suddenly, and its damaging effects are easily underestimated. ASUS ESD Guards are tested to very high standards, capable of up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/-6kV for contact discharge. We employ an active protective circuit design to guard your system against electrostatic interference and damage, providing greater component longevity.
Having the freedom to pick and choose the parts that go into your machine is at the heart of PC DIY. Our extensive certification program focuses on providing the very best compatibility with the widest range of components and devices, giving you the freedom to build and upgrade without frustration. Compatible today and compatible far into the future – that’s the ASUS way.
Every ASUS motherboard is compatible with thousands of devices. Our engineers fit and assess both server and consumer CPUs, hundreds of memory modules, dozens of graphics cards, loads of storage devices, power supplies, network devices, displays, optical drives, peripherals and many more. We do this to give you complete confidence in our products and their superb compatibility.
We’re so confident in our motherboards’ superior compatibility that we publish our entire QVL for all to see — delivering you more choices for worry-free PC-building experiences. There are no gaps in our QVL: every compatible component is on the list for all to see. To check that a particular component or device is compatible with your motherboard, just reference the QVL for instant reassurance.
When you choose an ASUS motherboard, it’s likely you’ll also go with ASUS for other components. ASUS designs products from the ground up so that graphics cards, sound cards and optical drives work flawlessly with your motherboard.
Our motherboards have superb endurance. We verify this by subjecting every board to over 7,000 hours of stringent tests. A barrage of burn-in, environmental, compatibility, software and safety tests confirm that our motherboards are exceptionally robust — with reliability that surpasses industry standards.
Each motherboard is subjected to extended reliability testing under heavy load conditions, from the transportation to daily operations, to make sure they are delivered to you in perfect condition. Trials include temperature and humidity, burn-in, power on/off, power consumption, insertion and thermal-shock testing among many others. Every certified-compatible component puts through an up to 24-hour aging test to ensure trouble-free operation every day – no matter what you fit or attach and no matter what you do!
makes you part of the game
ASUS audio features get you always ready for gaming, chatting, watching movies or relaxing to your favorite music. Discover a whole new dimension of superior audio and get ready to rule!
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you’re a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
- Fan Profile:Detailed CPU and case fan information for instant cooling!
- SATA Information:Displays SATA port details for you to easily recognize devices!
- Fast Clock Adjustment:Use mouse controls to change the time and date!
- EZ D.O.C.P :Improve your DRAM performance with a click!
- Shortcut:Press Enter to create shortcuts to favorite settings, or select an existing shortcut and press F4 to go straight there!
- Quick Notes:Make notes and capture BIOS-related ideas, quickly and conveniently!
- Last Modified Log:Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive!
- SATA Port Renaming:Rename SATA ports for easy identification!
ASUS Fan Xpert intelligently allows you to adjust CPU and case fan speeds according to different ambient temperatures in diverse climate conditions and locations, as well as actual PC loading. Various preset fan performance profiles offer flexible fan speed controls to achieve a quiet and cool environment.
- RPM Fixed ModeDesigned for users who wish to reduce noise levels to near 0dB with highly specific fan speed control. It reacts to system loads for greater response.
- Auto Tuning ModeScans fan parameters through exclusive automatic speed detection to provide custom settings for each fan with a single click. This achieves the best cooling for your components beyond just the mere number of fans in your case.
- Informative fan controlsDelivers complete information that allows you to take advanced control over each fan.
USB 3.0 Boost
ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) USB 3.0 in Windows 8. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device’s transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to already fast USB 3.0 performance. ASUS software automatically accelerates data rates for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without any user interaction.
We understand how you use your PC. From assembly, system setting and monitoring, and to firmware and hardware updates — we’re all about making your life easier. That’s why we never stop developing new and exciting DIY opportunities to make PC DIY easy, fun and free from hassle!
- AMD® A-Series Accelerated Processor with AMD Radeon™ R Series GraphicsThis motherboard fully supports the latest AMD Socket FM2+ Kaveri APUs with AMD Radeon R series graphics and retains compatibility with AMD Socket FM2 (Richland and Trinity) APUs. AMD Socket FM2+ APUs support Microsoft® DirectX 11.1 for incredibly fast and smooth graphics, native PCI Express 3.0 for full-speed expansion and 4K resolutions via HDMI and DisplayPort connections.
- AMD® A68HFCH(Bolton D2H)AMD® A68HFCH(Bolton D2H) is designed to support up to 5GT/s interface speed and PCI Express™ 2.0 graphics.It supports 4X SATA 6 Gb/s ports and 2X USB3.0 ports.