- CPUIntel® Socket 1151 for 7th/6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- ChipsetIntel® B250
- Memory2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2400MHz memory frequency is only supported by 7th Generation Intel® processors. Higher memory modules will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2400MHz.
** Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2133MHz and higher memory modules on 6th Generation Intel® processors will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2133MHz.
- GraphicIntegrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
VGA output support : HDMI port
– Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
- Expansion Slots1 x PCIe x16 (x16 mode)
18 x PCIe x1
- Storage4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s),
- LANIntel® I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- AudioRealtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- USB PortsIntel® B250 Chipset :
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, , Type-A, 2 at mid-board)
Intel® B250 Chipset :
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 2 at mid-board)
- Special FeaturesASUS 5X Protection III :
– ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
– ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
– ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
– ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
– ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 6 Phase digital power design
- Back I/O Ports1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A
2 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
3 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s)
3 x 4-pin AUXPWR Header
- AccessoriesUser’s manual
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x Supporting DVD
- BIOS64 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI3.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS3.0, ACPI 6.0, ASUS EZ Flash 3, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, F3 Shortcut functions and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- ManageabilityWfM 2.0, DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
- Operating SystemWindows® 10 64-bit
Windows® 7 64-bit *1
- Form FactorATX Form Factor
12 inch x 9.1 inch ( 30.5 cm x 23.1 cm )
- Note1.Windows® 7 64-bit is only supported when using 6th Generation Intel® Processors
18* PCle x1
Intel® LGA 1151 Socket
Designed for Crypto Mining
World’s First 19-Slot Mining Motherboard
Max out your megahash rates!
*Please refer to the FAQ for 19-GPUs configuration of B250 MINING EXPERT.
Triple-ATX12V Power Delivery
Engineered to deliver the power your graphics cards need
Stable, low-noise power for your GPUs
PCIe Slot State Detection
Easy management and debugging
Mining Mode BIOS Optimization
Best Network Performance
Intel Gigabit LAN and ASUS LANGuard
ASUS-exclusive LANGuard employs advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput — protecting the B250 Mining Expert from lightning strikes and static electricity.
More Profitable Mining
|ASUS B250 Mining Expert||Other brands|
|Motherboard||1 x 19-slot board||1 x 12-slot board + 1 x 6-slot board||3 x6-slot board|
Higher hash rates
* Performance depends on precise hardware configuration and operating environment. Actual results will vary.
* Saving depends on precise cost of hardware and operating environment. Actual results will vary.
Intel CPU and Chipset features
The Intel® B250 is a single-chipset design that supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel®LGA1151 Core™ i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. It natively supports up to six USB 3.0 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support for faster data retrieval. The Intel B250 chipset also supports iGPU functionality, so you’ll enjoy the very latest Intel integrated graphics performance.
The ASUS B250 Mining Expert motherboard supports 7th Generation and 6th Generation Intel Core™ i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package. Integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, two-channel (2-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express lanes for exceptional performance.