- CPUIntel® for 8th Generation Core™ Processors
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- ChipsetBuild in Intel® B360
- MemoryIntel® B360 Chipset
4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
- GraphicIntegrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D ports
– Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
– Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Multi-GPU SupportSupports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
- Expansion Slots1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
- StorageIntel® B360 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 2 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready *
- LANIntel® I219V
ROG GameFirst IV
- AudioROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
– Dual OP Amplifiers
– Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
– Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
– High quality 120 dB (Line-out at rear) 113 dB SNR recording input
Audio Feature :
– SupremeFX Shielding™ Technology
– Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
– LED-lit Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference, with a gorgeous illuminated trace path
– Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
– Sonic Radar III
– Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
- USB PortsIntel® B360 Chipset :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s)
Intel® B360 Chipset :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
Intel® B360 Chipset :
6 x USB 2.0 port(s)
- ROG Exclusive FeaturesROG RAMCache II
Pre-mounted I/O Shield
- Special FeaturesGamer’s Guardian:
– ESD Guards on LAN, Audio, KBMS and USB3.1/3.0/2.0 ports
– DRAM Overcurrent Protection
– 10K Black Metallic Capacitors
– Stainless Steel Back I/O
– Highly Durable Components
– DIGI+ VRM
– Aura Lighting Control
– Aura RGB Strip Headers
ASUS Exclusive Features :
– GPU Boost
– AI Suite 3
– ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
– ASUS Fan Xpert 4 Core
ASUS EZ DIY :
– ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
– ASUS EZ Flash 3
– ASUS MyLogo
ASUS Q-Design :
– ASUS Q-Slot
– ASUS Q-DIMM
- Back I/O Ports1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DVI
1 x HDMI
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Gold-plated audio jacks
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (red)Type-A
Anti-surge LAN (RJ45) port
- Internal I/O Ports1 x AAFP connector
1 x Aura RGB Strip Header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 2 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 X2 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x TPM header
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
1 x Front panel connector(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- AccessoriesUser’s manual
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x Strix door hanger
1 x CABLE TIE BLACK
1 x ROG Strix stickers
- BIOS1 x 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI
6.0, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F6 Qfan
Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen and ASUS
DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information, ASUS Secure
Erase, ASUS User Profile, F4 AURA ON/OFF, F9 Search
- ManageabilityWOL, WOR, PXE
- Operating SystemWindows® 10 64-bit
- Form FactormATX Form Factor
9.6 inch x 9.6 inch ( 24.4 cm x 24.4 cm )
- PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo
- Intel® I219-V Gb LAN PortROG GameFirst IV
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Ports(2 x Type-A)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 SafeSlot (CPU)
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (PCH)
2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots (PCH)
- SupremeFX S1220A CODEC· Impedance sense for front and rear
· Dual OP amplifiers
· Sonic Studio III & Sonic Studio Link
· Sonic Radar III
- Intel®Core™ 8th GenerationProcessor on LGA 1151 socket
- DDR4 2666MHz4 x DIMM Dual Channel DDR4
- M.2 Socket 3 Type M (2242-2280)Support SATA & PCIe 3.0 x 2 modes
- Intel® B360 Chipset
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s
- M.2 Socket 3 Type M (2242-2280)
Support PCIe 3.0 x 4 mode
- 1 x RGB header
Up your aesthetic horizons with a new cyber-text design, 3D-printable parts from fan grills to cable combs, and Aura illumination — to create a personalized gaming with immersion that extends from the inside out.
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it’s not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a premium touch.
DIY FRIENDLY DESIGN
DIY-friendly design simplify your PC-building experience, so installation is easier, compatibility assured, and all-around protection to keep you and your rig safe.
Pre-Mounted I/O Shield
DRAM overcurrent protection
Highly durable components
Experience great performance through comprehensive cooling controls, fast storage, and exclusive technologies to enhance memory reliability and speed.
Cooler By Design
ROG Strix B360-G Gaming features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 Core or the UEFI BIOS.
Multi temp sources
4-pin PWM/DC fan
AIO pump fan
Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors, for workload-based cooling. All can be easily managed via Fan Xpert 4 Core or UEFI.
Proper gaming audio built in means you’re ready to play, chat or stream or kick back with videos right out of the gate, with smart routing to direct different audio streams to different devices.
Sonic Studio III
Intuitive Audio-Tuning Suite
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
*Learn more about Sonic Studio III.
*A head-related transfer function is an audio algorithm derived from sound data recorded through a dummy head. Test tones are played from a spherical grid around the dummy head to obtain subtle changes in sounds that come from different directions. The results are combined into an algorithm that allows Sonic Studio’s virtual surround to process sound true to life.
In-game sound effects and music are adjusted automatically to increase the feeling of immersion, so audio pulls you further into the game.
The Voice Clarity and Smart Volume sliders are set high to emphasize dialog, so you’ll hear the softest whispers and experience minimum distortion at maximum volume.
Voice Clarity, Bass Boost and Treble Boost are carefully balanced so your music-listening experience feels like a live performance.
Soft sounds are accentuated by Smart Volume for enhanced listening, while Voice Clarity boosts speech for crystal-clear conversations.
Sonic Studio Link applies Sonic Studio III effects to your VR headset, boosting immersion in virtual worlds.
Easy-to-use routing assigns different audio streams to different outputs, such as browser effects to headphones and game audio to speakers.
Loaded with the latest technologies, you’ll benefit from connections as quick and simple to make as they are stable and speedy.
Intel Gigabit Ethernet
More Throughput and Less CPU Usage for Great Gaming Experiences
ROG Strix B360-G Gaming features the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219-V) for faster, smoother gaming. Intel’s LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power available for gaming.
Gives You More
Design, build, tweak and show off your style — with ROG Strix behind you every step of the way.
THE POWER OF INTEL
Intel® B360 chipset
The Intel® B360 is a single-chipset design that supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the B360 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel B360 also supports integrated-graphics, so you’ll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for 8th Generation Intel® LGA1151 Core processors
This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express® controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.