- CPUIntel® for 7th/6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- ChipsetIntel® B250
- Memory2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2400 MHz Memory
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- GraphicIntegrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
VGA output support : DVI-D port
– Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
Supports Intel® Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology
- Expansion Slots1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode)
1 x PCIe 3.0 x4 (x4 mode)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
- StorageIntel® B250 Chipset :
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s),
- LANRealtek® RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- AudioRealtek® ALC887 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- USB PortsIntel® B250 Chipset :
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, , 2 at mid-board), 2 port(s) supports USB Over-Voltage Protection
Intel® B250 Chipset :
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board), 2 port(s) supports USB Over-Voltage Protection
- Special FeaturesASUS 5X Protection III :
– ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
– ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
– ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
– ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
– ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 5 Phase digital power design
Non-stop Durability :
– Anti-moisture coating – Outstanding protection against moisture and corrosion
– USBGuard- 120% higher voltage tolerance
Non-stop Gaming :
– Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
– Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
– Unique de-pop circuit: Reduces start-up popping noise to audio outputs
– Top notch audio sensation delivers according to the audio configuration Separate layer for left and right track, ensuring both sound deliver equal quality
Non-stop Challenger :
– ASUS iCafe Labs Certified – Top games and 100+ peripherals tested
ASUS Q-Design :
– ASUS Q-Slot
– ASUS Q-DIMM
- Back I/O Ports1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x DVI-D
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
2 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports1 x AAFP connector
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x TPM header
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Internal speaker connector(s)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- AccessoriesUser’s manual
1 x Supporting DVD
- Operating SystemWindows® 10 64-bit
Windows® 8.1 32/64-bit
Windows® 7 32-bit
Windows® 7 64-bit*(Subject to change without any notice)
- Form FactormATX Form Factor
9.0 inch x 7.2 inch ( 22.86 cm x 18.28 cm )
About ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable, reliable motherboards and mini PCs for businesses of all sizes. ASUS CSM offers up to 36-month product lifecycle support and a six-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Additionally, each purchase of an ASUS CSM product comes with ASUS Control Center Classic Edition, server-grade IT management software — a $60 value.
* Lifecycle support for consumer chipsets (eg. H270, B350) is set at 15 months. Program offerings may vary by region. Please consult your local sales representative for more information.
For more information, please visit at ASUS Corporate Stable Model
About ASUS Control Center
Optimize IT endpoint management
ASUS Control Center (ACC) is a centralized platform designed to assist IT staff in monitoring and controlling devices within their corporate networks, and facilitate inventory checking in multiple locations remotely to help safeguard against potential issues. Its detailed dashboard provides real-time data to identify system failures and efficiently improve productivity, as well as perform timely asset management checking.
Automate IT maintenance
ASUS Control Center (ACC) allows IT staff to schedule automatic updates of the latest BIOS, software and utilities to specific or all devices at off-peak times, enhancing system stability and IT operational flexibility. ACC is designed to enhance power management by setting up power caps to optimize energy usage and reduce outage risks. ACC also automatically notifies IT staff in the event of unusual conditions or changes to any device, allowing for faster resolution of potential issues.
Securely manage all of your endpoints
Security is exceptionally vital in any business environment. ASUS Control Center (ACC) helps IT staff securely manage endpoint configuration, portable storage access and PC software applications by enabling them to create grouping rules on individual devices. ACC prevents unauthorized system access by providing remote disablement of the Registry Editor, blocking USB storage for all nodes at once and monitoring client device status, and providing automatic reboots via watchdog programs.
For more information, please visit at ASUS Control Center
2 x USB 2.0
Gold-plated Gb LAN
- Audio Shielding
- Separate Layer for Left/Right Track
- Premium Nichicon®Audio Capacitors
- De-pop Circuit
Express 3.0 x4
Gold-plated PCIe 3.0 x16
BUILT FOR NON STOP ACTION
ASUS Expedition: Ready for non-stop battle
NON STOP DURABILITY
Exceptional stability and protection
ASUS Expedition motherboards offer an exclusive package of unbeatable hardware and features to ensure non-stop durability, including an anti-moisture coating, gold-plated PCIe® x16 slot and LAN connector, USBGuard protection for 120%-higher overvoltage toleration, and exclusive 5X Protection III for absolute reliability.
Gold-plated PCIe x16 and LAN design
Up to 6X-stronger durability
ASUS Expedition motherboards are equipped with a premium 30-micron-thick gold-plated LAN connector, and a 15-micron-thick gold-plated PCIe x16 port to protect your investment against corrosion, and improving durability and reliability.
120% higher overvoltage protection
Exclusive USBGuard technology detects voltage changes in real time, and has 120%-higher overvoltage tolerances than standard to ensure stable and reliable input voltages — minimizing the risk of damage, and protecting your equipment.
* USBGuard supports USB2.0 device only
- SafeSlot Core
- Surge-Protected Networking
- Overvoltage Protection
- Stable Power Supply
- Stainless-Steel Back I/O
Fortified PCIe slot prevents damage
SafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot. Featuring a fortified design that’s anchored to the motherboard by a special hook, Safeslot Core provides 1.6x stronger retention and 1.3x greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots.
ASUS Prime motherboards have strengthened solder points around both the PCIe and DIMM pins.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.
Overvoltage ProtectionAn exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your chipset, connectivity ports, and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
DIGI+ Voltage-Regulator ModuleThe ASUS-exclusive Digi+ VRM intelligently delivers power to the processor based on real-time demands, reducing energy waste and improving system stability.
Stainless-Steel Back I/OCorrosion-resistant stainless steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that’s three times (3X) longer than ordinary panels.
Acclaimed UEFI BIOS
NON STOP GAMING
ASUS Beyond VR Ready
Perfect for iCafe Owners Wanting to Expand
Epic gaming audio
Discover a whole new dimension of superior audio and get ready to rule!
- Audio shielding
Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference.
- Separate layer for left and right tracks
Ensures both channels deliver consistent, equal quality.
- De-pop circuit
Reduces start-up popping noise to all audio outputs.
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors
Provides warm, natural, and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
NON STOP CHALLENEGING
144-hr diskless solution compatibility
ASUS operates the iCafé Labs to certify Expedition motherboards for use as diskless systems, subjecting them to 144 hours of dedicated tests, including a 24-hour reboot test and 12-hour 3D Mark test with heavy loading. A total of 1,200 validation hours ensure that Expedition motherboards are ready to run non-stop — with the smooth performance you demand.
Top games and 100+ peripherals tested
ASUS iCafé Labs engineers also subject Expedition boards to lengthy stability tests in an environment that simulates a real-world internet café. We test with the top games, and with over 100 of the most popular hardware combinations, so both you and your customers are assured of the very best gaming experiences!
DISKLESS TEST24-hour reboot and 12-hour 3D Mark tests to ensure the best internet and graphics performance.
- TOP GAMES
COMPATIBILITYCertified for best gaming experience.
GAMING PHERIPHELSCertified for best gaming device compatibility.
COMPATIBLE DEVICESIncluding CPUs, memory modules, graphics cards and more.
COMPATIBILITYMore flexibility, more compatibility – support for DDR4.
VALIDATION HOURSExtensive testing for extreme reliability, compatibility and safety.
Intel CPU and chipset features
Intel® B250 Chipset
The Intel® B250 is a single-chipset design that supports 7th & 6th-generation Intel LGA1151 Core™ i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. It natively supports up to six USB 3.0 ports, six SATA 6Gbit/s ports, and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support for faster data retrieval. Intel® B250 chipset also supports iGPU functionality, so you’ll enjoy the very latest Intel integrated graphics performance.
Ready for 7th Generation and 6th Generation Intel LGA1151 Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron processors
The ASUS EXPEDITION B250 motherboard supports 7th Generation and 6th Generation Intel Core™ i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package. Integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, two-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
* Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.