- Graphics EngineNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TI
- Bus StandardPCI Express 3.0
- Video MemoryGDDR5 8GB
- Engine ClockOC Mode – GPU Boost Clock : 1759 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1683 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1683 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1607 MHz
- CUDA Core2432
- Memory Clock8008 MHz
- Memory Interface256-bit
- ResolutionDigital Max Resolution:7680×4320
- InterfaceDVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 2 (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
- Power Connectors1 x 8-pin
- Accessories1 x CD
1 x Quick Guide
1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
- SoftwareASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- Dimensions11.73 ” x 5.28 ” x 2.07 ” Inch
29.8 x 13.4 x5.25 Centimeter
- Note． To have the best cooling performance, ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1070TI-A8G-GAMING extends the fansink to 2.5 slots. Please double check your Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system.
． Note that the actual boost clock will vary depending on actual system conditions. For more information, please visit http://www.geforce.com/
ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti gaming graphics cards are packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including all-new MaxContact Technology that is 2X more contact with GPU for improved thermal transfer, and Patented Wing-Blade IP5X-Certified Fans for maximum airflow and longer fan lifespan. While ASUS FanConnect II features 4-pin, hybrid-controlled headers connected to system fans for optimal system cooling. ASUS Aura Sync RGB LED synchronization enables a gaming system personalization and VR-friendly HDMI ports let gamers easily enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences. ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
Chassis fan speeds reference GPU temperatures and operate based on the default factory setting.
Allows you to set a fixed speed for connected fans.
Allows you to set chassis fans to reference either the CPU or GPU temperature to determine rotational speed. Additionally, a smart, automatic calibration routine senses the controllable range of connected fans and allows you to fine-tune speeds for efficient cooling and low noise.
Remove human fallibility from production
ASUS Beyond VR Ready.