- CPUIntel® Socket 1151 for 7th/6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- ChipsetIntel® H110
- Memory2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2400MHz memory frequency is only supported by 7th Generation Intel® processors. Higher memory modules will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2400MHz.
** Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2133MHz and higher memory modules on 6th Generation Intel® processors will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2133MHz.
- GraphicIntegrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D/RGB ports
– Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
– Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
– Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously
- Expansion Slots1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode)
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- StorageIntel® H110 chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)*2
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s),
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports*1
- LANIntel® I219V
- AudioRealtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC *2
– Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
– LED-illuminated design – Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
– Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
– Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
– Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- USB PortsIntel® H110 chipset :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, 2 at mid-board)
Intel® H110 chipset :
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (4 at back panel, black, 2 at mid-board)
- Special FeaturesASUS 5X Protection II :
– ASUS LANGuard – 2.5X higher surge tolerance
– ASUS DIGI+ VRM – 5 Phase digital power design
– ASUS DRAM Overcurrent Protection – Prevents damage from short circuits
– ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O – 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
– ASUS ESD Guards – Electrostatic discharge protection
ASUS EPU :
ASUS Exclusive Features :
– AI Suite 3
– Ai Charger
– Low EMI Solution
– USB 3.0 Boost
– Mobo Connect
– PC Cleaner
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
– Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution
– ASUS Fan Xpert
ASUS EZ DIY :
– ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
– ASUS EZ Flash 3
– ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
– Push Notice
ASUS Q-Design :
– ASUS Q-Slot
– ASUS Q-DIMM
- Operating System SupportWindows® 10 , 64bit
Windows® 8.1 , 64bit
Windows® 7 , 32bit/64bit *3
- Back I/O Ports1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x DVI-D
1 x D-Sub
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue)
4 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x System panel connector
- AccessoriesUser’s manual
2 x SATA 3Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
- BIOS128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI 3.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 5.0, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3, My Favorites, Quick Note, Last Modified Log, F12 PrintScreen function, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- ManageabilityWfM 2.0, DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
- Form FactormATX Form Factor
8.9 inch x 7.3 inch ( 22.6 cm x 18.5 cm )
- Note*1: When a SATA mode M.2 device is installed, the M.2 Socket shares bandwidth with the SATA6G_1 port.
*2: Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support an 8-channel audio output.
*3: Please refer to ASUS website and download “Windows® 7 installation guide” and “ASUS EZ installer” to install Windows® 7.
About ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable, reliable motherboards and mini PCs for businesses of all sizes. ASUS CSM offers up to 36-month product lifecycle support and a six-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Additionally, each purchase of an ASUS CSM product comes with ASUS Control Center Classic Edition, server-grade IT management software — a $60 value.
* Lifecycle support for consumer chipsets (eg. H270, B350) is set at 15 months. Program offerings may vary by region. Please consult your local sales representative for more information.
For more information, please visit at ASUS Corporate Stable Model
About ASUS Control Center
Optimize IT endpoint management
ASUS Control Center (ACC) is a centralized platform designed to assist IT staff in monitoring and controlling devices within their corporate networks, and facilitate inventory checking in multiple locations remotely to help safeguard against potential issues. Its detailed dashboard provides real-time data to identify system failures and efficiently improve productivity, as well as perform timely asset management checking.
Automate IT maintenance
ASUS Control Center (ACC) allows IT staff to schedule automatic updates of the latest BIOS, software and utilities to specific or all devices at off-peak times, enhancing system stability and IT operational flexibility. ACC is designed to enhance power management by setting up power caps to optimize energy usage and reduce outage risks. ACC also automatically notifies IT staff in the event of unusual conditions or changes to any device, allowing for faster resolution of potential issues.
Securely manage all of your endpoints
Security is exceptionally vital in any business environment. ASUS Control Center (ACC) helps IT staff securely manage endpoint configuration, portable storage access and PC software applications by enabling them to create grouping rules on individual devices. ACC prevents unauthorized system access by providing remote disablement of the Registry Editor, blocking USB storage for all nodes at once and monitoring client device status, and providing automatic reboots via watchdog programs.
For more information, please visit at ASUS Control Center
Industry-leading 5X Protection II employs the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability of your motherboard with all-round protection. For you, that means exceptional protection and stability for your build — the result of decades of engineering experience from the world’s leading motherboard brand.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
Make your memory go faster
With DDR4, you’ll accelerate memory frequencies up to an incredible to 2133MHz! And ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor, so you’re assured the best compatibility.
Enjoy the DDR4 benefits with ASUS 100 series. (DDR4 vs DDR3)
- Intuitive Graphical Fan Control:Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
- EZ XMP:Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
- SATA Information:View SATA port details for easy device recognition.
- Fast Clock Adjustment:Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
- Last Modified Log:Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
- SATA Port Renaming:Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
Gear up! Win the battlefield
Beautiful LED-illuminated trace paths brighten your build and highlight noise-isolated, precision-shielded, interference-eliminated onboard audio like you’ve never before experienced!
Exclusive Fan Xpert ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise — and with our 100 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans, a simple BIOS adjustment lets you run your case fan in PWM/DC. Fan Xpert even includes Auto-Tuning mode to scan and detect all fan characteristics for single-click customization!
- Push Notice
- Media Streamer
- Media Streamer
- Mobo Connect
- PC Cleaner
- Push Notice
- Media Streamer
- AI Suite III
- Mobo Connect
- PC Cleaner
- AI Suite 3One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
ASUS AI Suite 3 offers a brand-new user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors. It consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more. This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy to use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
* Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.