- CPUIntel® for 7th/6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- ChipsetIntel® H110
- Memory2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Memory
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2400MHz memory frequency is only supported by 7th Generation Intel® processors. Higher memory modules will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2400MHz.
** Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2133MHz and higher memory modules on 6th Generation Intel® processors will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2133MHz.
- GraphicIntegrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D/RGB ports
– Supports VGA with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
– Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz
– Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
Supports Intel® Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology
- Expansion Slots1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
1 x PCI
- Storage4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s),
1 x M.2 Socket 3,
- LANIntel® I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- AudioRealtek® ALC887 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- USB PortsIntel® H110 chipset :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 2 at mid-board)
Intel® H110 chipset :
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
- Special FeaturesASUS 5X Protection II :
– ASUS LANGuard – 2.5X higher surge tolerance
– ASUS Overvoltage Protection – World-class circuit-protecting power design
– ASUS DIGI+ VRM – 5 Phase digital power design
– ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O – 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
– ASUS ESD Guards – Electrostatic discharge protection
ASUS Q-Design :
– ASUS Q-Slot
– ASUS Q-DIMM
- Back I/O Ports1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x DVI-D
1 x D-Sub
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
2 x USB 2.0
1 x COM port(s)
3 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 for M Key, type 2260/2280/22110 storage devices support ( Support PCIE SSD only)
1 x LPT header
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x Internal speaker connector(s)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector
1 x Chassis intrusion header
- AccessoriesUser’s manual
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x SCD
- Operating SystemWindows® 10
Windows® 8.1 64-bit
Windows® 7 32-bit
Windows® 7 64-bit
- Form FactormATX Form Factor
9.6 inch x 8.4 inch ( 24.4 cm x 21.3 cm )
About ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable, reliable motherboards and mini PCs for businesses of all sizes. ASUS CSM offers up to 36-month product lifecycle support and a six-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Additionally, each purchase of an ASUS CSM product comes with ASUS Control Center Classic Edition, server-grade IT management software — a $60 value.
* Lifecycle support for consumer chipsets (eg. H270, B350) is set at 15 months. Program offerings may vary by region. Please consult your local sales representative for more information.
For more information, please visit at ASUS Corporate Stable Model
About ASUS Control Center
Optimize IT endpoint management
ASUS Control Center (ACC) is a centralized platform designed to assist IT staff in monitoring and controlling devices within their corporate networks, and facilitate inventory checking in multiple locations remotely to help safeguard against potential issues. Its detailed dashboard provides real-time data to identify system failures and efficiently improve productivity, as well as perform timely asset management checking.
Automate IT maintenance
ASUS Control Center (ACC) allows IT staff to schedule automatic updates of the latest BIOS, software and utilities to specific or all devices at off-peak times, enhancing system stability and IT operational flexibility. ACC is designed to enhance power management by setting up power caps to optimize energy usage and reduce outage risks. ACC also automatically notifies IT staff in the event of unusual conditions or changes to any device, allowing for faster resolution of potential issues.
Securely manage all of your endpoints
Security is exceptionally vital in any business environment. ASUS Control Center (ACC) helps IT staff securely manage endpoint configuration, portable storage access and PC software applications by enabling them to create grouping rules on individual devices. ACC prevents unauthorized system access by providing remote disablement of the Registry Editor, blocking USB storage for all nodes at once and monitoring client device status, and providing automatic reboots via watchdog programs.
For more information, please visit at ASUS Control Center
Industry-leading 5X Protection II employs the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability of your motherboard with all-round protection. For you, that means exceptional protection and stability for your build — the result of decades of engineering experience from the world’s leading motherboard brand.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
Make your memory go faster
With DDR4, you’ll accelerate memory frequencies up to an incredible to 2133MHz! And ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor, so you’re assured the best compatibility.
Enjoy the DDR4 benefits with ASUS 100 series. (DDR4 vs DDR3)
Exclusive Fan Xpert ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise — and with our 100 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans.
* Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.