- CPUIntel® Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Core™ Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- ChipsetIntel® H370
- Memory4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
- GraphicIntegrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D/DisplayPort ports
– Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz
– Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
– Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz *1
- Multi-GPU SupportSupports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
- Expansion Slots8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode)
Intel® H370 Chipset
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x4 mode)
4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
- StorageIntel® H370 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 2 mode)*2
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready *3
- LANIntel® I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s), Dual interconnect between the Integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY)
ROG GameFirst Technology
- AudioROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
– Dual Headphone Amplifiers
– Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
– Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
– High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
– SupremeFX Shielding Technology
– Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *4
Audio Feature :
– Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
– Sonic Radar III
– Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
- USB PortsIntel® H370 Chipset :
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (1 at back panel, black, USB Type-CTM, Support 3A power output)
Intel® H370 Chipset :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, red, Type-A, Support 3A power output)
Intel® H370 Chipset :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at mid-board)
Intel® H370 Chipset :
6 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, black, 2 at mid-board)
- ROG Exclusive FeaturesROG RAMCache II
Pre-mounted I/O Shield
– Aura Lighting Control
– Aura RGB Strip Headers
- Special FeaturesFan Xpert4
– Fan Xpert 4 featuring Fan Auto Tuning function and multiple thermistors selection for optimized system cooling control
– ESD Guards on LAN, Audio, KBMS and USB3.1/3.0/2.0 ports
– DRAM Overcurrent Protection
– Stainless Steel Back I/O
– Highly Durable Components
– Aura Lighting Control
– Aura RGB Strip Headers
– Aura Lighting Effects Synchronization with compatible ASUS ROG devices
ASUS Exclusive Features :
– AI Suite 3
– Ai Charger
ASUS EZ DIY :
– ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
– ASUS EZ Flash 3
ASUS Q-Design :
– ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
– ASUS Q-Slot
– ASUS Q-DIMM
Gaming Aesthetics :
– 3D printing friendly
– AURA-RGB Lighting
- Back I/O Ports1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DVI-D
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (black)USB Type-CTM,
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (red)Type-A
4 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports1 x AAFP connector
1 x RGB Header(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 X2 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x M.2_FAN connector
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x 5-pin EXT_FAN(Extension Fan) connector
1 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector
1 x COM port header
2 x 3D Mount screw port(s)
- AccessoriesUser’s manual
4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x CABLE TIE BLACK
1 x ROG Strix stickers
1 x ROG Door Hanger(s)
1 x Extension Cable for RGB strips (80 cm)
1 x 3D printing mount package
- BIOS1 x 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, Secure Erase, User Profile, F11 EZ RAID Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, , F4 AURA ON/OFF and F9 Search
- ManageabilityWOL, WOR, PXE
- Operating SystemWindows® 10 64-bit
- Form FactorATX Form Factor
12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
- Note*1 DP 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport compliant, supports DP 1.2 monitor daisy chain up to 3 displays.
*2 The M.2_1 socket shares bandwidth with SATA6G_2 port when using M.2 SATA mode device. Adjust BIOS settings to use X2 mode (PCIE only).
*3 Intel® Optane™ Technology only supported when using 8th Generation Intel® Processors. Before using Intel® Optane™ memory modules, ensure that you have updated your motherboard drivers and BIOS to the latest version from ASUS support website.
*4 Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio.
- Pre-mounted I/O ShieldPS/2 keyboard/mouse combo
- USB 3.1 Gen 2(2 x Type-A + 1 x Type-C)
- Intel® I219-V Gb LAN PortROG GameFirst IV
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 SafeSlot (CPU)1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (PCH)4 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots (PCH)
- SupremeFX· Impedance sense
· High quality output and input
· SupremeFX shielding
· Dual Op amplifiers
- Intel®Core™ 8th GenerationProcessor on LGA 1151 socket
- DDR4 2666MHz4 x DIMM Dual Channel
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports at front
- M.2 Socket 3 Type M (2242-2280)Support SATA & PCIe 3.0 x 2 modes
- Intel® H370 Chipset
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s
- M.2 Socket 3 Type M (2242-2280)
Support PCIe 3.0 x 4 mode
- 1 x RGB header
Up your aesthetic horizons with a new cyber-text design, 3D-printable parts from fan grills to cable combs, and Aura illumination — to create a personalized gaming with immersion that extends from the inside out.
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it’s not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a premium touch.
DIY FRIENDLY DESIGN
DIY-friendly design simplify your PC-building experience, so installation is easier, compatibility assured, and all-around protection to keep you and your rig safe.
Pre-Mounted I/O Shield
DRAM overcurrent protection
Highly durable components
Experience great performance through comprehensive cooling controls, fast storage, and exclusive technologies to enhance memory reliability and speed.
Cooler By Design
ROG Strix H370-F Gaming features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
Multi temp sources
4-pin PWM/DC fan
Fan Extension Card support
AIO pump fan
Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors, for workload-based cooling. All can be easily managed via Fan Xpert 4 or UEFI.
Proper gaming audio built in means you’re ready to play, chat or stream or kick back with videos right out of the gate, with smart routing to direct different audio streams to different devices.
Sonic Studio III
Intuitive Audio-Tuning Suite
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
*Learn more about Sonic Studio III.
*A head-related transfer function is an audio algorithm derived from sound data recorded through a dummy head. Test tones are played from a spherical grid around the dummy head to obtain subtle changes in sounds that come from different directions. The results are combined into an algorithm that allows Sonic Studio’s virtual surround to process sound true to life.
In-game sound effects and music are adjusted automatically to increase the feeling of immersion, so audio pulls you further into the game.
The Voice Clarity and Smart Volume sliders are set high to emphasize dialog, so you’ll hear the softest whispers and experience minimum distortion at maximum volume.
Voice Clarity, Bass Boost and Treble Boost are carefully balanced so your music-listening experience feels like a live performance.
Soft sounds are accentuated by Smart Volume for enhanced listening, while Voice Clarity boosts speech for crystal-clear conversations.
Sonic Studio Link applies Sonic Studio III effects to your VR headset, boosting immersion in virtual worlds.
Easy-to-use routing assigns different audio streams to different outputs, such as browser effects to headphones and game audio to speakers.
Loaded with the latest technologies, you’ll benefit from connections as quick and simple to make as they are stable and speedy.
Intel Gigabit Ethernet
More Throughput and Less CPU Usage for Great Gaming Experiences
ROG Strix H370-F Gaming features the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219-V) for faster, smoother gaming. Intel’s LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power available for gaming.
Gives You More
Design, build, tweak and show off your style — with ROG Strix behind you every step of the way.
THE POWER OF INTEL
Intel® H370 chipset
The Intel® H370 is a single-chipset design that supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the H370 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel H370 also supports integrated graphics, so you’ll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for 8th Generation Intel® LGA1151 Core processors
This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express® controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.