- CPUAMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/Ryzen™ 1st Generation/7th Generation A-series/Athlon X4 Processors
Supports AM4 Socket 14 nm CPU
Supports CPU up to 8 cores
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- ChipsetAMD X370
- MemoryAMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 3200(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory
AMD 7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors
4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- GraphicIntegrated Graphics in the AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 7th Generation A-Series APU
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DisplayPort ports
– Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
– Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
- Multi-GPU SupportSupports NVIDIA® 2-Way SLI™ Technology *1
Supports AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
- Expansion SlotsAMD Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8)
AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics /7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x8 mode)
AMD X370 chipset
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode) *2
AMD X370 chipset
3 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- StorageAMD Ryzen™ Processors :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
AMD 7th Generation A-series/Athlon™ Processors :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA mode)
AMD X370 chipset :
8 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray,
Support Raid 0, 1, 10
- LANIntel® I211-AT, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
ASUS Turbo LAN Utility
ASUS LAN Guard
- AudioRealtek® S1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
– Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
– Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
– High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input (Line-in)
– Front panel audio connector (AAFP)
Audio Feature :
– Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
– Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
– Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- USB PortsAMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation/ 7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue, Type-A)
AMD X370 chipset :
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector port(s)
AMD X370 chipset :
4 x USB 3.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, Type-A + USB Type-CTM, 2 at mid-board)
AMD X370 chipset :
4 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at mid-board)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller :
2 x USB 3.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, teal blue, Type-A)
- Special Features5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5
– Whole system optimization with a single click! 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Xpert 4, and Turbo App together, providing better CPU performance, efficient power saving, precise digital power control, whole system cooling and even tailor your own app usages.
ASUS 5X Protection III :
– ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
– ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
– ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
– ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
– ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 10 Phase digital power design
– ASUS Enhanced DRAM Overcurrent Protection – Short circuit damage prevention
– ASUS ESD Guards – Enhanced ESD protection
ASUS TPU :
– Auto Tuning
ASUS EPU :
– Aura Lighting Control
– Aura RGB Strip Headers
– Aura Lighting Effects Synchronization with compatible ASUS ROG devices
ASUS Exclusive Features :
– AI Suite 3
– Ai Charger
– Turbo LAN
– PC Cleaner
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
– Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution & MOS Heatsink
– ASUS Fan Xpert 4
ASUS EZ DIY :
– ASUS O.C. Profile
– ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
– ASUS EZ Flash 3
– ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
– Multi-language BIOS
ASUS Q-Design :
– ASUS Q-Shield
– ASUS Q-Slot
– ASUS Q-DIMM
– ASUS Q-Connector
Overclocking Protection :
– ASUS C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
- Back I/O Ports1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (teal blue)Type-A,
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB Type-CTM,
5 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports1 x Aura RGB Strip Header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA mode & PCIE mode)
8 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x W_PUMP+ connector (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s) (Q-Connector) (Chassis intrusion header is inbuilt)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector
1 x COM port header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector
- AccessoriesUser’s manual
4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)
1 x Q-connector(s) (1 in 1)
- BIOS128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- ManageabilityWfM 2.0, DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
- Operating SystemWindows® 10 64-bit
- Form FactorATX Form Factor
12.0 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
- Note*1.Only AMD Ryzen™ 1st Processor support NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
**2.PCIeX16_3 slot shares bandwidth with PCIeX1_1 and PCIeX1_3.
ASUS Prime is the next evolution of the ASUS motherboard, born of a pedigree that stretches back to 1989. Our team of world-class engineers are passionate about empowering everyone to enjoy the benefits of customization and tuning, and the driving force behind the development of Prime is to make advanced enthusiast controls easily accessible — maximizing performance, stability and compatibility for the very best DIY PC experiences. Simply stated: it’s time for Prime.
ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of your system based on real-time usage — so you get superb CPU performance, everyday energy savings, ultra-stable digital power, cool and quiet fans, and now networking and audio settings that are tailored to your apps. In short, 5-Way ASUS Optimization ensures that your PC is perfect for gaming, entertainment and productivity!
- Games run swiftly and smoothly with high performance, prioritized bandwidth and vivid sound.
- Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and ensure extreme cooling efficiency when gaming.
- Stutter is eliminated for smooth-running apps, even under heavy loading.
- Energy=-conserving design saves your money.
MB: ASUS PRIME X370-PRO │ CPU: RYZEN 7 1800X
DRAM: SAMSUNG DDR4 2133 8G *2 │ O.S: Win10 64bit
- CPU performance boost
- Energy efficient design
- Advanced fan controls
- Precise Digital Power Control
- Game faster, rank higher
Fan Xpert 4
ASUS Prime X370-Pro features the most comprehensive fan controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 and UEFI BIOS.
Multiple temperature sources
Each header monitors and reacts to three thermal sensors that can now also sense temperature on ASUS graphics cards.*
*ASUS GT 700 or later graphics card
AIO Pump & Water Pump+ water-cooling set
Full control of PWM or DC water pumps, perfect for both custom and self-contained cooling setups.
4-pin PWM/DC fan
Every onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
A dedicated integrated circuit protects each fan header from over-heating and overcurrent.
- Comprehensive fan controls
Fan speeds, hysteresis, and fan-stop modes on every header can be fully controlled via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
- Auto-Tuning mode
All fan parameters can be scanned with a single click.
- Extreme Quiet mode
All fan speeds automatically adjust to below the default minimum, for extra-quiet operation and power savings during light loads.
Enjoy the DDR4 benefits with X370 series. (DDR4 vs DDR3)
*Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- Intuitive graphical fan controlFine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
- EZ XMPImprove DRAM performance with a click.
- SATA informationDisplay SATA port details for easier device identification.
- Fast clock adjustmentUse mouse controls to quickly change time and date settings.
- GPU POSTSee recommendations for multi-VGA configuration and detailed information for selected ASUS graphics cards.
- Last modified logTrack last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
- SATA port renamingRename SATA ports for easy identification.
Learn more about Aura Sync >Note: Synchronization between ASUS motherboard, graphics card and peripherals is enabled and controlled by ASUS Aura-ready motherboards. Visit the support page for your Aura-enabled motherboard and download Aura software by clicking Driver & Tools > Utilities.
Hardware safeguards to ensure long-term durability.
Industry-leding DDR4 memory compatibility for best flexbility and reassurance.
Compatibility with a range of CPUs, memory modules, graphics cards and more.
Extensive testing with latest components for enhanced reliability, compatibility and safety.