- Graphics EngineNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 TI
- Bus StandardPCI Express 3.0
- Video MemoryGDDR5X 11GB
- Engine ClockOC Mode – GPU Boost Clock : 1708 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1594 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1683 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1569 MHz
- CUDA Core3584
- Memory Clock11100 MHz (OC Mode) ( )
11010 MHz (Gaming Mode) (Default)
- Memory Interface352-bit
- ResolutionDigital Max Resolution:7680×4320
- InterfaceDVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0)
Display Port : Yes x 2 (Native) (Regular DP)
HDCP Support : Yes
- Power Connectors2 x 8-pin
- Accessories1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x Power cable
- SoftwareASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- Dimensions11.73 ” x 5.28 ” x 2.07 ” Inch
29.8 x 13.4 x5.25 Centimeter
- Note． To have the best cooling performance, ASUS STRIX-GTX1080TI extends the fansink to 2.5 slots. Please double check you Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system!
． Note that the actual boost clock will vary depending on actual system conditions. For more information, please visit http://www.geforce.com/
ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti gaming graphics cards are packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including all-new MaxContact Technology that is 2X more contact with GPU for improved thermal transfer, and Patented Wing-Blade IP5X-Certified Fans for maximum airflow and longer fan lifespan. While ASUS FanConnect II features 4-pin, hybrid-controlled headers connected to system fans for optimal system cooling. ASUS Aura Sync RGB LED synchronization enables a gaming system personalization and VR-friendly HDMI ports let gamers easily enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences. ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
Resolution: 1920 x 1080, Setting: Extreme
Resolution: 2560 x 1440, Setting: Ultra
Chassis fan speeds reference GPU temperatures and operate based on the default factory setting.
Allows you to set a fixed speed for connected fans.
Allows you to set chassis fans to reference either the CPU or GPU temperature to determine rotational speed. Additionally, a smart, automatic calibration routine senses the controllable range of connected fans and allows you to fine-tune speeds for efficient cooling and low noise.
Remove human fallibility from production
ASUS Beyond VR Ready.