- Graphics EngineAMD Radeon RX 590
- Video MemoryGDDR5 8GB
- Engine Clock1565 MHz (OC Mode)
1545 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Stream Processors2304
- Memory Clock8000 MHz
- Memory Interface256-bit
- ResolutionDigital Max Resolution:7680×4320
- InterfaceDVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 2 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
- Maximum Display Support4
- NVlink/ Crossfire SupportNo
- Recommended PSU500W
- Power Connectors1 x 8-pin
- Accessories2 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x CD
1 x Quick Guide
- SoftwareASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- Dimensions11.73 ” x 5.28 ” x 2.07 ” Inch
29.8 x 13.4 x5.25 Centimeter
- Note． To have the best cooling performance, ASUS ROG-STRIX-RX590-8G-GAMING extends the fansink to 2.5 slots. Please double check you Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system!
． Note that actual clock will vary depending on actual system condition.
With cooling innovations that keep AMD’s latest GPU chilled, software utilities that put you in control of performance tweaking, and aesthetics that blend with a vast range of hardware, the ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 delivers exceptional graphics performance and looks good while doing it.
so you won’t cut yourself when handling the cards
an environmentally friendly change
* FreeSync is an AMD technology designed to eliminate stuttering and/or tearing in games and videos by locking a display’s refresh rate to the framerate of the graphics card. Requires Monitor, AMD Radeon™ graphics and/or AMD A-Series APU compliant with DisplayPort™ Adaptive-Sync 1.2 (or newer). AMD Catalyst™ driver 15.2 Beta (or newer) required. Adaptive refresh rates vary by display; check with your monitor manufacturer for specific capabilities. Only select AMD Radeon GPUs and A-Series APUs supported; see www.amd.com/freesync for full details.