- CPUIntel® Socket 1151 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- ChipsetIntel® B365
- MemoryIntel® B365 Chipset
4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor
** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
- GraphicIntegrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D/DisplayPort ports
– Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
– Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
– Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
- Multi-GPU SupportSupports AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
- Expansion Slots1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 mode)
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
- StorageIntel® B365 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- LANIntel® I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN
- AudioRealtek® ALC1200 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
– Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
– Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
– Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
– Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
- USB PortsIntel® B365 Chipset :
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue, 2 at mid-board)
Intel® B365 Chipset :
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
- Special FeaturesASUS TUF PROTECTION
– ASUS ESD Guard: Enhanced ESD protection
– ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
– ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
– ASUS DIGI+ VRM: Precision control for stable power
– ASUS Safe Slot core+: PCIe slot fortified with a stainless-steel brace
– Optimem (Improved DDR4 stability)
ASUS EPU :
ASUS Exclusive Features :
– AI Suite 3
– Ai Charger
– PC Cleaner
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
– Stylish Fanless Design: PCH Heat-sink & MOS Heat-sink & M.2 Heat-sink solution
– ASUS Fan Xpert 2+
ASUS EZ DIY :
– ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
– ASUS EZ Flash 3
ASUS Q-Design :
– ASUS Q-Slot
– ASUS Q-DIMM
M.2 Onboard(The latest transfer technologies with up to 32Gb/s data transfer speeds)
- Back I/O Ports1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DVI-D
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A up to 5Gbps
2 x USB 2.0
1 x 8-channel Audio I/O
- Internal I/O Ports1 x Addressable RGB header
1 x Aura RGB Strip Header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin, moss green)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
2 x M.2 Socket 3 for M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 devices
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x System panel connector
- AccessoriesUser’s manual
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
2 x M.2 screws
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x TUF GAMING Sticker
1 x TUF Certification card(s)
- BIOS128Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F6 Qfan Control, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial
Presence Detect) memory information
- Operating SystemWindows® 10 64-bit
- Form FactormATX Form Factor
9.6 inch x 9.5 inch ( 24.4 cm x 24.1 cm )
- Management SolutionWOL by PME, PXE
Arm Your Battlestation
TUF Gaming motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with highly durable components, these motherboards deliver unwavering stability for gaming sessions that last as long as you demand.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, the best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
- TUF Gaming Armor
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports
- Intel® LAN
- PCI Express 3.0 Slot
ASUS SafeSlot core+ Support
- Gaming Audio
● Audio Shielding
● Dedicated audio PCB layers
● Premium Japanese audio
- DIGI+VRM & EPU
- DDR4 2666/2400/2133
- 3 Pin Addressable LED header
- Intell® LGA 1151 Socket
- M.2 Socket
both SATA & PCIE Mode
- M.2 Socket by PCIE Mode
- Intel® B365 Chipset
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s Ports
- 4 Pin RGB header
Easy PC DIY Experience
TUF Gaming motherboards offer easy and safe DIY builds by leveraging great design, innovative engineering, and strong partnerships with major component manufacturers. The unrivalled combination of military-grade TUF Components, TUF Protection and the TUF Gaming Alliance means that you can rest assured that your gaming rig will go the distance.
TUF gaming alliance
TUF Gaming Alliance is the marque of collaboration between ASUS and major PC-component manufacturers, including trusted brands like Ballistix, Cooler Master, Corsair, G.Skill, In Win and Themaltake. A growing range of compliant parts, from PC chassis and power supplies to CPU coolers and DRAM, guarantee both compatibility and aesthetic harmony. We’re also continually increasing our partnerships, making the TUF Gaming Alliance ever stronger.
SafeSlot Core+ is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot fortified with a one-piece stainless-steel brace that shields the slot to protect it from damage. The metal cover is tightly secured to the slot with hooks, and the entire assembly is firmly anchored to the PCB with strengthened solder points to provide a secure foundation for heavyweight graphics cards.
Electrostatic discharge protection
ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to +/- 10kV of air discharge and +/- 6kV of contact discharge — greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of +/- 6kV and +/- 4kKV
Certified military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-steady power to the CPU, helping to improve system stability.
+20% temperature tolerance and 5X-longer lifespan.
Certified military-grade MOSFETs with lower RDS(on)*.
*Lower RDS(on) results in better power efficiency and reduced heat generation.
PERFORMANCE LEVEL UP
FLEXIBLE COOLING CONTROLS
FAN XPERT 2+
System temperatures are key to a stable gaming rig. TUF Gaming motherboards include FAN Xpert 2+ software that’s able to intelligently control system fans based upon the input of sensor. This ensures that your TUF Gaming system stays perfectly cooled, no matter how long you play.
FAN XPERT 2+
TUF B365M-PLUS GAMING features the most comprehensive fan controls ever, configurable via FAN Xpert 2+ and our award-winning UEFI BIOS.
Multiple temperature sources
4-pin PWM/DC fan
- Each header can monitor and react to dedicated thermal sensors.
Improved DDR4 Stability
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements allow the TUF Gaming motherboards to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits, while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload – whether you’re gaming or running intensive applications.
ASUS OptiMem advantage:
ASUS OptiMem benefits:
Improved memory stability and compatibility
Allows lower memory latencies at equivalent voltages
Improved memory frequency margin
Tested by using Synopsys HSPICE simulation software
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Learn more about ASUS Aura Sync.
- Color cycle
- Flash & dash
- Glowing Yo Yo
- Starry night
- Music effect
BEST SURGE PROTECTION
TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
ULTRAFAST TRANSFER SPEED
Dual Onboard M.2 and M.2 Heatsink
TUF B365M-PLUS GAMING features dual onboard M.2 slots, both operating at X4 PCI Express 3.0 to provide a scintillating 32Gbps of bandwidth. The primary slot, placed below the CPU socket and covered by a heatsink, uses the chassis airflow to keep drive temperatures under control, ensuring peak performance under all scenarios.
Intel Optane Memory Ready
Intel® Optane™ is a revolutionary non-volatile memory technology supported by TUF Gaming motherboards. Intel Optane memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times, so everything feels faster and more responsive.
Intel CPU and Chipset features
INTEL CPU AND CHIPSET FEATURES
The Intel® B365 is a single-chipset design that supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the B365 chipset provides a maximum of six USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel B365 also supports integrated-graphics, so you’ll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
READY FOR SOCKET 1151 FOR 9TH / 8TH GEN INTEL® CORE™, PENTIUM® GOLD AND CELERON® PROCESSORS
This motherboard supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.