|Type||Intel Form Factor ATX 12V V2.31|
|Dimensions||150 x 140 x 86mm / 5.9 x 5.5 x 3.4 inch|
|Input Range||Full range|
|Input Frequency Range||47 – 63Hz|
|PFC||Active PFC (>0.9 typical)|
|Power Good Signal||100-500ms|
|Hold Up Time||>16ms|
|Efficiency||90% @ Typical Load|
|Fan Type||120mm Silecnio FP|
|Connectors||24 Pin MB x 1|
4+4 Pin CPU +12V x 2
6+2 Pin PCI-e x 4
SATA x 8
4Pin Peripheral x 6
4Pin Floppy x 1
- Cooler Master exclusive sickle fan blade design
- Cooler Master exclusive LDB fan bearing
- Silent driver
- Highest dustproof level IP6X
- Higher air pressure and lower noise
HIGH AIR PRESSURE AND LOWER NOISE
- Modularity extends beyond modular cables and is applied directly to the power circuit design.
- The circuit platform removes unnecessary cables and uses fully modular boards, resulting in lower crosstalk and signal noise.
- The benefit is pure, clean power output and higher efficiency
The new 3D Circuit Design (modular) board maintains low ripple and noise levels to ensure your system performs at it’s best.
Excessive ripple or noise can damage important components in your computer, such as capacitors, and cause system instability or degradation.
The V series provides very stable output under any sudden voltage fluctuations, meaning less stress on your precious components.
Only 140mm versus +180mm typical length– 22% smaller in volume! ATX form factor, but ideal for compact systems.
Powers all current high-end GPUs.
|AC Input / DC Output|