- Graphics ProcessingGeForce® GTX 1650
- Core Clock1710 MHz (Reference card is 1665 MHz)
- CUDA® Cores896
- Memory Clock8002 MHz
- Memory Size4 GB
- Memory TypeGDDR5
- Memory Bus128 bit
- Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)128 GB/s
- Card BusPCI-E 3.0 x 16
- Digital max resolution7680×4320@60Hz
- Card sizeL=191 W=112 H=36 mm
- PCB FormATX
- Recommended PSU300W
- Power ConnectorsN/A
- OutputDisplayPort 1.4 *1
HDMI 2.0b *2
- SLI supportNo
- Accessories1. Quick guide
2. Driver CD
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
WINDFORCE 2X COOLING SYSTEM
WINDFORCE 2X cooling system features 2x 80mm unique blade fans, alternate spinning fan, and 3D active fan, together delivering an effective heat dissipation.
The GIGABYTE patent “Alternate Spinning” is the only solution that can solve the turbulent airflow of adjacent fans. Since the adjacent fans rotate in the same direction, the airflow direction is opposite between the fans, which will cause turbulent airflow and reduce heat dissipation efficiency. GIGABYTE turns the adjacent fans in the opposite direction, so that the airflow direction between the two fans is the same, reducing the turbulence and enhancing the airflow pressure.
Smooth Airflow : better heat dissipation
Turbulent Airflow : worse heat dissipation
UNIQUE BLADE FAN
The airflow is spilt by the triangular fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface, effectively enhancing the airflow.
3D ACTIVE FAN
The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, and the fans will remain off when the GPU is in a low load or low power game. It allows gamers to enjoy gameplay in complete silence when the system is running light or idle.
Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs are specially designed to produce lower switching resistance for faster electric current charging and discharging at extremely low temperature.
LOW POWER LOSS
Metal Choke hold energy much longer than common iron-core chokes at high frequency, thus effectively reduce core energy loss and EMI interference.
Lower ESR Solid Capacitors ensure better electronic conductivity for excellent system performance and longer lifespan.
IN TOTAL COMMAND
The actual software UI and functionalities depend on each device model.
The cutting edge intuitive interface allows you to adjust the clock speed, voltage, fan performance and power target in real-time according to your game’s requirements.
* All the images in this page are for illustration only.