- Graphics ProcessingGeForce® GTX 1660
- Core Clock1830 MHz (Reference Card is 1785 MHz)
- CUDA® Cores1408
- Memory Clock8002 MHz
- Memory Size6 GB
- Memory TypeGDDR5
- Memory Bus192 bit
- Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)192 GB/s
- Card BusPCI-E 3.0 x 16
- Digital max resolution7680×4320@60Hz
- Card sizeL=224 W=121 H=40 mm
- PCB FormATX
- Recommended PSU450W
- Power Connectors8 Pin*1
- OutputDisplayPort 1.4 *3
HDMI 2.0b *1
- SLI supportNo
- Accessories1. Quick guide
2. Driver CD
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
WINDFORCE 2X COOLING SYSTEM
WINDFORCE 2X cooling system features 2x 90mm unique blade fans, alternate spinning fan, a composite copper heat pipe direct touch GPU and 3D active fan functionality, together delivering an effective heat dissipation capacity for higher performance at lower temperatures.
The GIGABYTE patent “Alternate Spinning” is the only solution that can solve the turbulent airflow of adjacent fans. Since the adjacent fans rotate in the same direction, the airflow direction is opposite between the fans, which will cause turbulent airflow and reduce heat dissipation efficiency. GIGABYTE turns the adjacent fans in the opposite direction, so that the airflow direction between the two fans is the same, reducing the turbulence and enhancing the airflow pressure.
Smooth Airflow : better heat dissipation
Turbulent Airflow : worse heat dissipation
UNIQUE BLADE FAN
The airflow is spilt by the triangular fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface, effectively enhancing the airflow.
3D ACTIVE FAN
The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, and the fans will remain off when the GPU is in a low load or low power game. It allows gamers to enjoy gameplay in complete silence when the system is running light or idle.
HEAT PIPE DIRECT TOUCH GPU
The shape of the pure copper heat pipe maximizes the direct contact area with the GPU, enhancing heat transfer. The heat pipe also covers the VRAM through a large metal plate contact to ensure proper cooling.
The composite heat-pipe combines thermal conductivity and phase transition to efficiently manage the heat transfer between two solid interfaces which increases cooling capacity.
Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs are specially designed to produce lower switching resistance for faster electric current charging and discharging at extremely low temperature.
LOW POWER LOSS
Metal Choke hold energy much longer than common iron-core chokes at high frequency, thus effectively reduce core energy loss and EMI interference.
Lower ESR Solid Capacitors ensure better electronic conductivity for excellent system performance and longer lifespan.
PROTECTION BACK PLATE
The back plate not only provides an aesthetical shape, but also enhances the structure of the graphics card to provide complete protection.
IN TOTAL COMMAND
The actual software UI and functionalities depend on each device model.
The cutting edge intuitive interface allows you to adjust the clock speed, voltage, fan performance and power target in real-time according to your game’s requirements.
* All the images in this page are for illustration only.