Gigabyte QUADRO RTX A4000-NV
Experience Real Time Ray Tracing in a Single Slot Form FactorMeet the challenge of today’s demanding professional workflows with NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™ 4000, powered by NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and the NVIDIA RTX™ platform. The NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 delivers GPU accelerated ray tracing, deep learning, and advanced shading in an accessible single slot form factor. It gives designers the power to accelerate their creative efforts with faster time to insight and faster time to solution.
Equipped with 2304 CUDA® cores, 288 Tensor Cores, 36 RT cores and 8 GB GDDR6 memory, the Quadro RTX 4000 is designed to manage the most intensive AEC, DCC, AI, VR and graphics workloads. And with the industry’s first implementation of the all-new VirtualLink, Quadro RTX 4000 provides simplified connectivity to next-generation, high-resolution VR head-mounted displays, letting designers work in the most compelling virtual environments.
Quadro is certified with a broad range of sophisticated professional applications, tested by leading workstation manufacturers, and backed by a global team of NVIDIA support specialists so you can focus on doing your best work. Whether you’re developing revolutionary products or telling spectacularly vivid visual stories, do it brilliantly with Quadro performance.
3D Graphics Architecture
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- NVIDIA GigaThread™ engine with 7 async copy engines
- Shader Model 5.1 (OpenGL 4.5 and DirectX 12)
- Up to 32K x 32K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
- 64x full scene antialiasing (FSAA)/128x FSAA in SLI Mode
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, HEVC, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- Dedicated H.264 & HEVC Encoder2
- Bly-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture-in picture playback)
- NVIDIA GPU Boost (Automatically improves GPU engine throughput to maximize application performance)
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Processing Architecture
- New RT (Ray Tracing) Core per SM
- Turing SM Architecture (streaming multi-processor design that delivers greater processing efficiency)
- Dynamic Parallelism (GPU dynamically spawns new threads without going back to the CPU)
- Mixed-precision (1-, 4-, 8-, 16-, 32- and 64-bit) computing
- API support includes: CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
- Error correction codes (ECC) on graphics memory
- Configurable up to 96 KB of RAM (dedicated shared memory size per SM)
Advanced Display Features
- Support for any combination of four connected displays
- Three DisplayPort 1.4 outputs (supporting resolutions such as 3840 x 2160 at 120 Hz, 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz and 7680 x 4320 at 60Hz)
- Included UBC Type-C to DP adapter provides the full range of resolutions and refresh rates noted above
- DisplayPort to VGA, DisplayPort to DVI (single-link and dual-link) and DisplayPort to HDMI cables (resolution support based on dongle specifications)
- HDR support over DisplayPort 1.4 (SMPTE 2084/2086, BT. 2020) (4K at 60Hz 10b/12b HEVC Decode, 4K at 60Hz 10b HEVC Encode)
- HDCP 2.2 support over DisplayPort and HDMI connectors
- 12-bit internal display pipeline (hardware support for 12-bit scanout on supported panels, applications and connection)
- NVIDIA 3D Vision™ technology, 3D DLP, Interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
- Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- NVIDIA nView® multi-display technology
- Support for large-scale, ultra-high resolution visualization using the NVIDIA SVS platform which includes NVIDIA Mosaic, NVIDIA Sync and NVIDIA Warp/Blend technologies
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
- Support for the following audio modes: Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, Multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
- DisplayPort Data rates of 48 KHz
- HDMI Digital Audio Data rates of 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176 KHz, and 192 KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit
- This feature requires implementation by software applications and is not a stand-alone utility. Please contact [email protected] for details on availability.
* Semua logo dan merek dagang adalah hak cipta dari masing-masing pemegangnya.
* Sehubungan dengan rancangan standar PC, sebagian jumlah memori dicadangkan untuk penggunaan sistem sehingga ukuran memori yang sesungguhnya lebih kecil dari yang disebutkan.
There are no reviews yet.