- AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processor
(Please refer “CPU Support List” for more information.)
- AMD X399
- 8 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB of system memory
- Quad channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 3600+*(O.C.)/ 3466(O.C.)/ 3333(O.C.)/ 3200(O.C.)/ 2933(O.C.)/ 2800(O.C)/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 MHz memory modules
* Recommend to use a 1st Gen. Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processor to achieve 3600MHz (O.C.) speed.
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer “Memory Support List” for more information.)
- Realtek® ALC1220 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- Expansion Slots
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16 (PCIEX16_1, PCIEX16_2)
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x8 (PCIEX8_1, PCIEX8_2)
(The PCIEX16 and PCIEX8 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
(The PCIEX4 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- Storage Interface
- 2 x M.2 connectors (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_32G) (M2Q_32G)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_32G)
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
- Multi-Graphics Technology
- Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 4-Way/3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
- Support for NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ and 4-Way/3-Way/2-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ technologies
- 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support, available through the internal USB header
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
- Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x water cooling CPU fan header
- 4 x system fan headers
- 2 x system fan/water cooling pump headers
- 1 x addressable LED strip header
- 1 x addressable LED strip power select jumper
- 2 x RGB (RGBW) LED strip headers
- 3 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB Type-C™ header with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2×6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
- 1 x power button
- 1 x reset button
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 2 x temperature sensor headers
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
- 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 5 x audio jacks
- I/O Controller
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- H/W Monitoring
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Water cooling flow rate detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
* Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
- 2 x 128 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Unique Features
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
USB DAC-UP 2
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for APP Center
- Bundle Software
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster (12 months license)
- Operating System
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- Form Factor
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
The AORUS X399 enthusiast motherboard with AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ Processor. Do everything, do it all at the same time, and do it without sacrificing responsiveness. Render. Stream. Compile. Encode. Work or Play. Real-World Productivity or Virtual Reality Entertainment. The AORUS X399 enthusiast motherboard has the power to overwhelm your most daunting workloads.Supports 2nd Gen Ryzen™ Threadripper™ CPUs
With up to 32 cores, the 2nd Generation of AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processor can command 64 threads, the most multi-processing power that has ever been unleashed on a consumer desktop. Overwhelm your workloads with 64MB of L3 cache, without sacrificing.
Quad-Channel DDR4 for devastating memory bandwidth, 64 lanes of incredible PCIe Gen3 connectivity, and native USB 3.1 Gen2 10Gb/s support on a chipset. With every processor multiplier-unlocked to be configured as you see fit, AORUS X399 motherboard is perfectly designed to support the 2nd Generation Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 250W processor to offer you the latest advancements in motherboard technology.Free NVMe RAID Support
NVMe RAID for AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ platform is now supported for free. By combining multiple NVMe SSDs together into a RAID 0, 1, or 10 array, it is possible to greatly enhance disk performance or data integrity. With a single GPU in the system, up to 8 NVMe SSDs array can be supported by AORUS X399 motherboards.
Details and requirements, please refer AMD website: http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/NVMe-RAID-Support-for-the-AMD-Ryzen-Threadripper-platform.aspxI/O Thermal ArmorUSB DAC-UP 2USB 3.1 Gen1Intel i211AT GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet AcceleratorUSB 3.1 Gen2 (Type-C™+Type-A)4-Way CrossFire/ SLI SupportALC1220 120dB HD AudioNichicon Audio CapacitorsWIMA Audio CapacitorsAddressable LED HeaderIR Digital CPU Power Design
(IR Digital PWM + IR PowIRstage® ICs)Server Level ChokesDurable Black Solid CapacitorsSupports AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper ProcessorQuad Channel DDR4, 8 DIMMs, 3600MHz+(OC)
With Ultra Durable™ Memory ArmorGold Plated Power ConnectorsFront USB 3.1 Gen1 HeaderUEFI DualBIOS™Accent LED PCH OverlayTriple PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Direct From CPURGBW LED HeaderAORUS PERFORMANCEServer-Class Digital Power Design
AORUS X399 series motherboards use an all digital CPU power design from International Rectifier® which includes both 4th Generation digital PWM Controllers and industry-leading 3rd Generation PowIRstage®controllers. These 100% digital controllers offer incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard’s most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components, allowing enthusiasts to get the absolute maximum performance from their new AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper CPUs.IR Digital PWM & IR PowIRstage® ICs
This new generation of IR® digital power controllers and PowIRstage® ICs feature Isense technology, which provide more precise current sensing accuracy. This helps evenly distribute the thermal loading between the PowIRstage® ICs, preventing the overheating of each individual PowIRstage®, resulting in longer lifespan and better reliability.Server Level Chokes
AORUS X399 series motherboards feature Server Level Chokes.
• Server level reliability
• High current capacity
• New design reduces heat created by power loss and provides efficient power delivery to CPU VRM area.4-Way Graphics with Premium 48 PCIe Lanes BandwidthAORUS X399 motherboards feature a unique PCI Express design that utilizes 100% of all 48 lanes from the CPU when in a 4-Way or 3-Way graphics configuration providing the full bandwidth available and provide the best graphics bandwidth possible to the user.Triple PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Direct from CPUAORUS X399 Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.AORUS M.2 Thermal GuardM.2 Thermal Guards prevent throttling and bottlenecks on M.2 SSDs especially on high-end NVMe PCIe M.2 SSDs. Reduces and dissipates heat from M.2 SSDs to maintain high SSD performance.Thermal Throttling As Temperature RisesLearn more about AORUS PERFORMANCEAORUS CONNECTIVITYIntel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.USB Type-C™ Front Panel Connector
Equipped with next generation connectivity onboard GIGABYTE X399 Motherboards already support the chassis of the future. The onboard USB Type-C header for USB 3.1 Gen1 makes access convenient when connecting a USB 3.1 drive or charging your new mobile device.Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 Solution
The latest USB 3.1 Gen 2 offers staggering 10Gb/s transfer speeds. 2x faster than USB 3.1 Gen 1 along with backwards compatibility with existing USB devices.Connecting the Future – USB Type-C™• The World’s Next Universal Connector
• Reversible USB Type-C™ with USB 3.1 Gen 2USB with Precision Digital Fuse
Utilizing a digital fuse, motherboards are able to avert against over-current damage by reacting faster, with greater precision, and avoid unexpected voltage from external devices.Digital Fuse DesignActivates when the current reaches its trigger point, this design is much more precise than traditional fuses.AORUS AUDIOALC 1220 | SMART HEADPHONE AMPWIMA CAPACITORS | AUDIO CAPACITORSUSB DAC-UP 2ALC 1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone AmpALC 1220 120dB SNR HD Audio
The ALC1220 is a high-performance multi-channel High Definition Audio Codec with up to 120dB SNR for crystal clear audio and features such as Smart Headphone Amp, 114dB SNR recording for precise voice chats and hardware decoding of DSD128, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC.Smart Headphone AMP
Automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, whether earbuds or high-end headphones to provide optimal audio dynamics—preventing issues such as low volume and distortion.AORUS STYLERGB Fusion with Digital LEDs
With AORUS X399 Motherboards, RGB Fusion is even better with Digital LEDs.* RGB Fusion offers users the option to control onboard and external LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion on X399 Series AORUS Motherboards are now upgraded with Digital LED support. With onboard options and external digital LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
AORUS Gaming Motherboards will support either 5v or 12v digital LED strips. RGB Fusion with Digital LEDs comes with 9 new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.* Digital LEDs are available only on select Motherboards, external LED Strips, Digital LED Strips are not included with Motherboard purchase.RGB Fusion
Multi-light zones are equipped with high brightness RGB LEDs, namely the Accent LED PCH Overlay, Digital LED strips and RGBW LED strips. When it’s all set and done, your system will shine like never before.BasicSupports RGBW & – UV Light StripsIndependently Programmable Onboard Pin Header for RGBW/-UV LED Strips
Not bright enough? You can install standard 12V external RGB, RGBW or RGB/UV light strips on the RGBW pin header and control its color from the RGB Fusion software. Using a RGBW light strip with a dedicated white LED, users will experience brighter and more vibrant shades of colors.
When using RGB/UV LED strips, users can give their systems a fluorescent glow with the use of UV reactive liquid, neon braided cables, and acrylic paint for a wicked-looking gaming PC.
No need to worry when choosing light strips as AORUS motherboards support a wide variety of RGBW/-UV light strips on the market thanks to the RGB Fusion software that allows users to redefine the pin location for the R/G/B Signal.RGBW Pin Header Support True White and RGB/UV LED StripsRGB/UV ColorRGB/UV light strips can illuminate your PC with a fluorescent glow. With UV reactive cables, paint or liquid your PC can radiate with a luminous glow.True White ColorRGBW light strips can produce a pure white color instead of mixing R/G/B to produce an inaccurate white.Richer ColorWith dedicated white LEDs, light strips can produce a richer and brighter color on the color scale.RGB CalibrationDifferent light strips sometimes have different RGB pin definitions, RGB Fusion software can relocate each pin location for the best compatibility.Swappable Overlay for Accent LED
AORUS brings even more color and life to your system with an Accent LED PCH Overlay. This overlay complements the RGB Fusion technology in AORUS Motherboards adding more flare and style to your gaming machine. With the swappable overlay users can utilize different patterns and designs to make their system their own.
* LED strips and customized overlays are not included.Learn more about AORUS STYLEAORUS COOLINGSmart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.Fan pin header Fan/Water Pump pin header Temperature SensorsDifferent models have different number of fan pin headers and temperature sensors. Smart Fan 5 function may vary by model.9 Temperature Sensors8 Hybrid Fan Headers■ 9 Temperature Sensors
■ 8 Fan/Water Pump Connectors
■ All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
■ Interoperable Fans and Sensors
■ Intuitive UI for Fan ControlHybrid Fan Pin Headers
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate and water-temperature through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers or external thermistor sensors—giving you absolute mastery over your PC.
• All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.New Smart Fan 5 SoftwareInteroperable Sensors and Fans
Each fan can be customized to operate at different speeds according to any defined temperature source input (except the CPU fan).Fan Curve
Customize fan curves based on specific temperatures with the intuitive graphical UI.
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage scenario.
For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.AORUS ULTRA DURABLEGold Plated Solid Power ConnectorsMake Good Connection and Significantly Lower the Wires Capacity
AORUS X399 motherboards feature gold plated ATX 24pin & ATX 12V 8pin+4pin power connectors for offering stable and affordable power supply while CPU overloading. Gold provides superior conductivity and signal transmission than standard implementations, also providing far better reliability and stability over time by resistance to metal corrosion caused by frequent use overtime.Ultra Durable™ Memory Armor
AORUS’ exclusive one piece stainless steel shielding design prevents against PCB distortion and twist, plate bending, in addition to preventing any possible ESD interferenceGIGABYTE Patented Double Locking Bracket
START SULFURIZATION PROTECTION
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.Learn more about AORUS ULTRA DURABLEAORUS EXCELLENCEGIGABYTE BIOS & ApplicationsRefreshed BIOSGIGABYTE APP CenterEasyTune™3D OSDRefreshed BIOS
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
* Photos are for reference only. Product features may vary by model.TriDef ® SmartCam | Custom Stream Modding
To facilitate being the full streaming solution each AORUS motherboard includes TriDef ® SmartCam software, you are now able to remove backgrounds without the hassle of using a green screen. Through the SmartCam application you can now apply live filters, and fully control your background, not only while streaming, but also through other video applications such as Skype.
*Free 1 month TriDef ® SmartCam License.
Spesifikasi, stock dan harga dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu.
Spesifikasi dan fitur dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu.
Gambar adalah ilustrasi dan dapat berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu.
Harap lakukan konfirmasi terlebih dahulu sebelum membeli.