Red Devil Evolution, a Game Changer
- With a new outlook, the Red Devil RX 6800 XT is paired with an entirely new advanced cooling solution to keep your graphics card running in low temperatures while providing a remarkably high-performance gaming experience. Apart from the new cooling system, Red Devil has been updated with RGB lighting on the side, shroud, and back of the card to present the perfect aesthetic design. Moreover, the Red Devil RX 6800 XT Limited Edition comes with unique Red Devil keycap.
A Wise Choice for Gaming Enthusiasts
- The PowerColor Red Devil RX 6800 XT features a new design with triple fans (100mm x 90mm x 100mm), a 320mm cooler with 7 heatpipes, and a large copper base improves heat transfer and dissipation from the GPU and the VRAMs to provide ultra-efficient cooling. The Red Devil RX 6800 XT is also equipped with a state-of-the-art PCB design utilizing a 14+2 phase VRM with DrMOS, high polymer capacitors, and two 8-pin PCI-E connectors will power the PowerColor RX 6800 XT Red Devil.
The metal back plate strengthens and protects the card and offers better heat dissipation.
Choosing the BIOS fits your need: better overclocking or silent operation.
3.Stronger components, Better performance
DrMOS provides superior power efficiency and better performance while high-polymer capacitors offer uncompromising reliability. Red Devil is armed with stronger components: a 14+2 phase VRM guarantees better overclocking and stability for true gamers.
Equips with 3X8Φ and 4X6Φ heatpipes and 25% more heat sink surface area to offer cooler and quieter performance.
The 2X 100mm and 1X 90mm optimized static pressure fan design provides more air flow and better cooling circulation.
Featuring RGB on side, shroud, and back plate, the PowerColor Red Devil offers customized and personalized colors.
Two Ball Bearing – 4X greater longevity
- The cooling fan utilizes two-ball bearing technology, increasing the longevity of the fans by up to 4 times.
Mute Fan Technology – 0db –Silent gaming
- Mute Fan Technology intelligently turns off the fan below 60℃, providing silent gaming during medium and low load while reducing power consumption.
Exclusive New Cooling-Fan Design, Advanced Cooling Solution
- Compared with previous generation, PowerColor Red Devil RX 6800 XT Graphics Card uses an exclusive new cooling-fan design to increase airflow and air pressure by up to 60%, achieving new level of thermal performance.
Dominant Triple-Fan Cooler for Ultimate Gaming Experience
- Red Devil RX6800 XT equips an advanced and outstanding cooler with 3X8Φ and 4X6Φ nickel plated copper heatpipes to ensure the efficiency of heat spread to the heatsink. More fin arrays on the heatsink enlarges the surface area for even more heat dissipation and performance.
Vertical Aluminum Fin Design
- The vertical design and increased array of aluminum fins improves heat spread dramatically. With a massive array of fins, the copper heatpipes can collect heat and dissipate it with maximum efficiency.
Copper Base Direct Touch
- A smooth copper base directly contacts the GPU to enhance exceptional heat transfer, and improves heat dissipation from the VRAMs to keep the card in the optimum cooling condition.
Platinum Power Kit—DrMOS
- ‧ Digital controller and super capacitors for improved reliability
- ‧ Superior power efficiency
- ‧ Significantly low power loss
- ‧ Better thermal protection
- ‧ A 14+2 phase VRM guarantees better overclocking and stability
- With the flip of a switch, you can choose OC Mode which allows you to easily handle top-of-the-line games by pushing the limit of the power and performance, while Silent Mode provides an excellent quiet-gaming experience.
- With the new exquisite look, choose your unique RGB effect through the Devil Zone RGB software. Additionally, simply plugging an ARGB LED cable in a motherboard will allow for the Red Devil RGB light to be seamlessly synced with motherboard that enables you immerse yourself in a unique aesthetic atmosphere.
Reinforced Back Plate
- The metal back plate is extremely rigid to strengthen the card to prevent PCB bending, and the hollow area allows heat release promptly to enhance airflow.
- No flashlight needed when plugging in the output! LED illuminated ports will easily lead you to the outputs you are looking for.
Red Devil Keycap
- PowerColor Red Devil RX 6800 XT Graphics Card Limited Edition provides the unique Red Devil keycap to make your keyboard look stunning.
Performance to Rule Your Game
- For all the players. Every game. Every frame.
- Built on revolutionary AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture.
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Series graphics cards deliver ultra-high frame rates and serious 4K gameplay. Get the ultimate gaming experience with powerful new compute units, groundbreaking AMD Infinity Cache, and up to 16GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory. And, when paired with an AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processor, AMD Smart Access Memory technology offers new levels of gaming performance.
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Series graphics cards pull you into the action with immersive gaming technologies and support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate. Experience gaming with realistic lighting, shadows, and reflections along with rich detail thanks to DirectX® Raytracing (DXR), variable rate shading (VRS), and AMD FidelityFX features, optimized for AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture.
- Ultimate responsiveness and smooth gaming are up-leveled with low-latency gaming technology from AMD Radeon Anti-Lag and AMD Radeon Boost.1,2 Propel your gaming experience with the latest HDMI™ 2.1 VRR technology, USB-C™ enabled VR headsets, or over 1250 AMD FreeSync™ technology-enabled gaming displays.
One Gaming DNA for PCs and Consoles
- AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture is the foundation of next-generation gaming PCs and consoles. It is the bedrock of the upcoming revolution in PC gaming graphics and cloud gaming. AMD RDNA™ 2 elevates and unifies visual effects and gameplay across multi- gaming platforms, like no other graphics architecture before.
|Graphics Engine||AXRX 6800XT 16GBD6-2DHCE/OC|
|Video Memory||16GB GDDR6|
|Stream Processor||4608 Units|
|Engine Clock(OC)||2090MHz(Game) / up to 2340MHz(Boost)|
|Engine Clock(STD/Silent)||2015MHz(Game) / up to 2250MHz(Boost)|
|Memory Clock||16.0 Gbps|
|Bus Standard||PCIE 4.0|
|Standard Display Connectors||1 x HDMI 2.1 , 2 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x USB-C|
|Product Remark||Game Clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.|
|CrossFireX™ Technology||support (DirectX® 12/Vulkan™)|
|AMD Stream Technology||Support|
|AMD Eyefinity Technology||Support|
Power Specs + Board Dimensions
|Board Dimensions||320mm*135mm*62 mm|
|Minimum System Power requirement (W)||850W|
|Extension Power Connector||Two 8-pin PCI Express Power connectors|