ASRock B560M-HDV R2.0 (LGA1200, B560, DDR4, USB3.2, SATA3)
PREMIUM 50A POWER CHOKE
Clever Access Memory
Base Frequency Boost (BFB) Technology
While ASRock BFB breathes life into non K series CPUs, the boost frequency currently still depends on the cooling system applied on your rig.
PCIe 4.0 High Speed M.2 Solution
3 Graphics Outputs
HDMI 4k @60Hz
Premium 50A Power Choke
Matte Black PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
Water Pump Header
Full Spike Protection
Live Update & APP Shop
The specification is subject to change without notice in advance. The brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Any configuration other than original product specification is not guaranteed.
The above user interface picture is a sample for reference. The actual user interface may vary with the updated software version.
Unique FeatureASRock Super Alloy
– Premium 50A Power Choke
– Sapphire Black PCB
– High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
CPU– Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1200)
– Digi Power design
– 6 Power Phase design
– Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
Chipset– Intel® B560
Memory– Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
– 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
– 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 5000+(OC)*
– 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 4600+(OC)*
– Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
– Max. capacity of system memory: 64GB**
– Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0*11th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7/i5) support DDR4 3200 natively; Core™ (i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
10th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7) support DDR4 2933 natively; Core™ (i5/i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
BIOS– 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
– ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
– SMBIOS 2.7 Support
– CPU Core/Cache, GT, DRAM, VPPM, VCCIN_AUX, VCCST, VCCSA Voltage Multi-adjustment
Graphics– 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Intel® Xe Graphics Architecture (Gen 12). 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Gen 9 Graphics
– Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
– Supports Triple Monitor
– Supports HDMI 2.0 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 60Hz with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
– Supports HDMI 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 30Hz with 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
– Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz
– Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz
– Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.0 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
– Supports HDCP 2.2 with DVI-D and HDMI Ports (HDCP 2.3 ready with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors)*Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
Audio– 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec)
– Supports Surge Protection
LAN– Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
– Giga PHY Intel® I219V
– Supports Wake-On-LAN
– Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
– Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
– Supports PXE
Slots11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
– 1 x PCI Express 4.0 x16 Slot*
10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
– 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot*
– 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slots*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Storage– 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 18, NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
– 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2260/2280 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) (Socket M2_1 works with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors only)*
– 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology (M2_2)
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
Connector– 1 x COM Port Header
– 1 x SPI TPM Header
– 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
– 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
– 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)**
– 2 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)***
– 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
– 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
– 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
– 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**The CPU/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
***The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
CPU_FAN2/WP, CHA_FAN1/WP and CHA_FAN2/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
Rear Panel I/O– 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
– 1 x D-Sub Port
– 1 x DVI-D Port
– 1 x HDMI Port
– 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
– HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFISoftware
– ASRock Motherboard Utility (A-Tuning)
– ASRock XFast LAN
– ASRock EZ Mode
– ASRock Full HD UEFI
– ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
– ASRock Instant Flash
– ASRock Internet Flash*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Support CD– Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
Accessories– Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
– 2 x SATA Data Cables
– 2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
Hardware Monitor– Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– CASE OPEN detection
– Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, DRAM, VPPM, VCCIN_AUX, VCCSA, VCCST, ATX_5VSB
Form Factor– Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.6-in x 7.8-in, 24.4 cm x 19.8 cm
– Solid Capacitor design
OS– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 11 64-bit
Certifications– FCC, CE
– ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
There are no reviews yet.