Corsair SSD 960Gb MP510 m2.SATA /CSSD-F960GBMP510B
NVME IF YOU WANT TO GO FASTER
EXTREME STORAGE PERFORMANCE
All-new extreme data performance controller delivers up to 3,480MB/sec sequential read, and up to 3,000MB/s sequential write, for blazing fast read, write and response times.
HIGH-SPEED NVME PCIE GEN3 x4 M.2 INTERFACE
For simple connection and maximum bandwidth.
HIGH-DENSITY 3D TLC NAND
Provides the ideal mix of performance, endurance and value to keep your drive performing at its best for years.
COMPACT M.2 2280 FORM FACTOR
Ultra-compact M.2 2280 size fits directly into your notebook or motherboard with no additional cables or connectors.
COMPREHENSIVE FIVE-YEAR CORSAIR WARRANTY
Long-term reliability and industry leading customer support for peace of mind.
CONTENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Force Series™ MP510 M.2 SSD
- Warranty card
- Form Factor: M.2 SSD
- Supported Platforms: Intel® 100, 200, X99, X299 Chipsets, AMD Socket AM4 Platform
- Endurance: 1,700 TBW
- MTBF: 1,800,000 Hours
- DEVSLP: L1.2 < 2mW
- Encryption: AES 256-bit Encryption
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- SSD Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- SSD Shock: 1500 G
- Storage Humidity: 93% RH (40° C)
- Operating Humidity: 90% RH (40° C)
- Vibration: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz~2000Hz/20G
- SSD Interface: PCIe Gen 3.0 x4
- SSD Max Sequential Read CDM: Up to 3,480MB/s
- SSD Max Sequential Write CDM: Up to 3,000MB/s
- Max Random Write QD32 IOMeter: Up to 570K IOPS
- Max Random Read QD32 IOMeter: Up to 610K IOPS
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Dimension: 80mm x 22mm x 3mm
- Application Consumer: Client
There are no reviews yet.